Our management liability policy covers the range of traditional and emerging risks faced at board-level, from directors and officers cover and superannuation fund trustees liability to kidnap and ransom and cyber liability, with a lot more in between. Backed by expert underwriters and an in-house claims team that truly understands this field, this insurance package can be tailored to your company’s specific needs and covers claims made anywhere in the world as standard.
What’s in the policy?
- Directors and officers liability, including an additional limit for non-executive directors
- Entity cover
- Statutory liability
- Employment practices liability
- Superannuation fund trustees liability
- Cyber and privacy cover, including breach notification costs, system damage and system business interruption
- Crime, including employee crime and cybercrime
- Kidnap and ransom
- Court attendance costs
- Loss mitigation
- Reputation and brand protection
- Directors sued over allegedly misleading statements to the public / shareholders as to the financial position of the company.
- Regulatory authorities investigating and prosecuting Directors over the same statements.
- Creditors and customers taking action against Directors for insolvent trading.
- Employees brought claims against ”the Company and / or a Director or Officer” for wrongful termination of employment, failure to employ, discrimination, harassment, and invasion of privacy.
- Directors being sued/prosecuted for breaches by the company of OH&S legislation.
- Directors and Officers being sued for alleged misuse of confidential or copyrighted information.
- Directors being prosecuted for breaches of the Corporations Law.
- Employee theft of money and securities.