Support for you is always at hand
Making a claim can be stressful and ‘all consuming’ so your claims support will be reassuring and helpful, and support will be there every step of the way to ensure you achieve the best possible resolution with as little disruption as possible.
Make a claim
At Insurance Brokers Australia, we make sure you have all the support you need, when you really need it. Please report your claim here for our team to assist you as quickly as possible.
When accidents happen, it’s often difficult to know where to even begin. Our guide will help you through.
Your Claims Support
Our service includes:
- Ability to report claims 24/7
- Out-of-hours contacts made available to you
- Clear service level agreements
- Contact is made with you in the way best suited
- Assistance with helping calculate losses
- Be alongside to attend meetings with Loss Adjusters and experts
- Review decisions to ensure the best outcomes are reached by Insurers
- Ensure the earliest possible payment of a claim
- Major loss assistance
- Providing claims information in a format that best suits you
Emergency Response Support
WCS Build – Complete Building Solutions – Rapid Response: 1300 247 927
- the first point of contact 24×7 and triage every request for service or enquiry– Storm & Fire damage, Structural Impacts, Electrical and Plumbing
- provide a detailed photographic report on each response
- IICRC certified, CM3 certified, solutions for small to large loss events
- teams are insurance repair specialists to ensure projects are completed efficiently to a high standard
- restoration, make safes (storm, fire, flood, mould and structural).
- fully licensed for biohazardous material handling
WCS Build have earned a reputation as trusted insurance building contractors by combining planning and expertise with their knowledge of the insurance industry standards and best practices. For the past 20 years WCS have developed best practice solutions for the top loss adjustors and insurance companies.
These services are provided by a third party and does not constitute personal advice from Insurance Brokers Australia.
Insurance Brokers Australia do not receive any remuneration for referring you to this service.
Major Loss Support
When there is a major loss, the value of the insurance policy is truly tested and it can also be a stressful time as you look to keep your business moving forward. In addition, the claims process can be challenging, time consuming and a distraction from other competing issues that need urgent attention.
The Insurance Brokers Australia claims support will handle these challenges and fully support you to get back on your feet as quickly and as simply as possible.